Charitable GivingDuck Pond is committed to supporting those organizations which seek to benefit the surrounding community. Because we receive hundreds of donation requests each year, we have allocated a fixed amount of wine and accommodation packages to be donated to causes that closely align with our charitable giving values.
Please review our guidelines for charitable giving (below). If your organization meets our criteria for charitable giving, we invite you to submit an application using the Request for Charitable Donation form. We will only consider donation requests that have been submitted using our donation request form.
In the event that we are unable to grant your request, or if your organization does not meet our guidelines for charitable giving, we invite you to review our special pricing on wine and winery tour packages for 501(c)3 organizations. We will only consider granting special pricing to qualified organizations who have submitted the appropriate form.
Duck Pond Cellars Guidelines for Charitable Giving
- Duck Pond is only able to donate and offer special pricing to 501(c)3 organizations.
- Duck Pond will only consider donation and special pricing requests that are requested by using our forms (see below).
- Duck Pond is unable to donate to churches or schools; churches and schools may request special pricing on wine or auction items.
- Requests for door prizes will not be granted.
- We will only consider donating auction items for live auctions; we will not donate items for silent auctions.
- Duck Pond will not deliver donated items. Recipients must pick up their donation at the winery at an agreed-upon time or pay shipping costs.
- We cannot change dates or extend expiration deadlines for VIP tour certificates or gift certificates.
- Preference will be given to those organizations which most closely align with our mission for charitable giving (see below).
Duck Pond’s Mission for Charitable Giving
Duck Pond seeks to support those causes which effect positive change, specifically organizations committed to promoting wetlands conservation, animal welfare, and education and services for women in need. Although Duck Pond donates to a wide range of charitable organizations, preference will be given to those organizations most closely aligned with our mission for charitable giving.
Open the Request for Charitable Donation Form
Open the Special Pricing for 501(c)3 Organizations